Frequently asked questions
1. How many applications for different projects one applicant may submit within a single call for proposals?
There are no limits governing this issue, which means that the same applicant may submit several applications within a single call for proposals.
2. Is it possible to submit an application for the project, which is being already implemented?
No, as it is not possible to refund costs of the project, incurred before the initial date of eligibility of expenditures. At the same time, please note that the initial date of eligibility of expenditures is the date of granting co-financing for the project (i.e. signing a decision on co-financing the project by the Minister of Culture and National Heritage, based on a recommendation made â€‹â€‹by the Selection Committee), and the final date of eligibility of expenditures expires on 30 April 2016.
If the applicant is applying for funds from the Bilateral Cooperation Fund, expenditures incurred and reimbursed from this Fund shall be eligible from 9 May 2012 to the date of submission of application documents to the Program Operator.
3. Is it acceptable to combine thematic areas within the Program?
Applying to the Program please choose only ONE thematic area out of:
- cultural and artistic education,
- cultural heritage, including tangible and intangible cultural heritage, literature, and archives,
- music and stage arts,
- fine and visual arts.
If the complexity of activities undertaken in the project makes its unambiguous classification difficult, then choose an area, which is the highest priority for the project and within which most activities will be undertaken.
4. What is the difference between “small” and “large” projects within the Program?
The difference between “small” and “large” projects is the amount of grant value, which is between EUR 50 000 – EUR 150 000 for “small” projects, and over EUR 150 000 up to EUR 1 000 000 for “large” projects.
5. What is the maximum duration of the project?
The Program does not specify the maximum duration of projects, but please note that the eligibility period expires on 30 April 2016, which means that projects must be completed by this time.
6. May the events carried out within the co-financed projects be held in other states than Poland and state/s of Partner/s?
Yes, within the framework of the Program it will be possible to implement projects in all the EEA States (also outside Poland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) as well as the associated states of the EU.
7. Is it possible to obtain a grant for organization of an international festival?
Yes, within the framework of the Program it is possible to implement projects involving organization of international festivals, since expenditures might be incurred in all the EEA States as well as the associated states of the EU.
© Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of the Republic of Poland
Site co-financed from the funds of Norwegian and EEA funding coming from Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway , as well as national resources.